Sun, 22 May|
Fitzroy North - Studio Hygge (KettleFit)
Inspire by FM with Eduardo
Experience the FM practice with me in a dense and intense workshop.
Time & Location
22 May, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Fitzroy North - Studio Hygge (KettleFit), 646 Nicholson St, Fitzroy North VIC 3068, Australia
About the event
We question how we move and what moves us. We look for grace and strength through the lens of rhythm and coordination. We aim to expand our potential identifying and respecting our biological signature.
We explore possibilities in complexity and irregularity. We practice together to further understand ourself and the landscape in which we move and improve our adaptability to better deal with life situations.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Assess the body interconnections and understand how we age as a whole
- Sense a resilient channel that can move yet let the information travel through the whole structure
- Meet yourself where you are, remember where you come from and foresee where you will go
- Learn how to support your evolution according to your life demands
How are you, today?
- Practice multi domain movement patterns that can be applied to multiform contexts
- Improve your learning strategies to orientate and organise yourself in the midst of complexity
- Embrace rhythm and coordination to promote your ability to adapt and perform
- Transform the Co-Ordinations decoding practice into athletic capacity opportunities
What do you see?
- Actively learn through solving movement riddles
- Experience the benefits of irregular training
- Engage in games that provoke playfulness and enhance your strategic decision making
- Study how to inspire others and encourage self expression
How do you play?
*Please note that the practice includes individual and interactive tasks and a diverse use of peculiar tools.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Curious people who want to connect or re-connect to their physicality to move with ease and grace.
- Therapists and bodyworkers who wish to broaden their healing toolbox.
- Coaches and trainers who wish to explore beyond machine like execution, sets and reps, fixed and linear protocols.
- Athletes and performers who want to test and improve their movement capacity and ability.
If you are new to the practice, this is a great opportunity to taste it!
If you are an experienced practitioner, this is a great opportunity to test yourself!
Space Hygge (KettleFit)
646 NICHOLSON Street, North Fitzroy Fitzroy North, 3068
Sunday 22nd of May 2pm - 5pm
Spaces are limited
Bookings are open with early bird discount until the 15th of May.
Please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further question.
Please be aware of a 24 hours cancellation policy (no question asked), full refund will be provided.